- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits or brickle toffee bits
- 1 cup chopped cashews, toasted
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Toffee Cashew Treasures in Best of Country Cookies 1999, p27
Reviews for Toffee Cashew Treasures
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 22, 2014
"Absolutely love these oatmeal cookies! Very dense, but stay soft and chewy. Great for dunking in coffee or like my kids in glass of milk! My family eats them faster than I can make them."