Toffee Caramel Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1. In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. Spread 2-2/3 cups frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Repeat with the remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
1 piece: 244 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 232mg sodium, 43g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein
Reviews for Toffee Caramel Ice Cream Pie
"What's not to like?! Super delicious! Made it for Thanksgiving last year actually, and was nervous no one would want ice cream because it was so cold outside. I was wrong. This was the first dessert gone!"