- 1-1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs (about 8 whole crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 English toffee candy bars (1.4 ounces each), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in egg white and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 6-8 minutes or until set. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups frozen yogurt into the crust. Sprinkle with half of toffee bits; drizzle with half of caramel. Repeat with the remaining yogurt, toffee and caramel. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Caramel Toffee Ice Cream Pie in Comfort Food Diet bookazine 2009, p132
Reviews for Toffee Caramel Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review