Toffee Caramel Dip Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 teaspoons water
- 2 tablespoons English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced apples
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and water. Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Remove from the heat. Stir in toffee bits and vanilla. Serve with apples. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoon: 167 calories, 5g fat (3g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Toffee Caramel Dip
"This dip is so yummy especially with a tart apple. I also warm it up and add it to ice cream"