Toasted Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
"This makes a yummy supper garnished with dill or sweet pickles," writes Patty Kile of Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania. She often adds a slice of American or cheddar cheese for another flavor.
- 6 thin slices cooked turkey
- 6 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 12 slices buttered French bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/3 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1. Place 1 slice each of turkey and ham on 6 bread slices. Top with remaining bread. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. Dip the sandwiches in egg mixture, turning to coat both sides.
- 2. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Brown sandwiches on both sides. In a small bowl, combine Miracle Whip and cranberry sauce. Serve with sandwiches. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 300 calories, 17g fat (5g saturated fat), 110mg cholesterol, 799mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 14g protein.
Reviews for Toasted Turkey Sandwiches
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC