More Simple Sandwich Recipes
- 1 slice deli ham (3/4 ounce)
- 2 slices deli turkey (1/2 ounce each)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter, softened
- 2 slices raisin bread
- 1 slice Swiss cheese (3/4 ounce)
- In a small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown the ham and turkey. Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each slice of bread. Remove ham and turkey from skillet.
- On unbuttered side of one slice of bread, layer cheese, ham and turkey; top with remaining bread, buttered side up. In the skillet, toast sandwich for 1-2 minutes on each side or until bread is lightly browned. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forToasted Sandwich with a Twist
"I really like this sandwich! I changed it up a little by adding a sweet spicy honey mustard. Yum!"
"easy sandwich to make for a family on the go."