Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- 8 frozen large cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Ragú® Old World Style® Traditional, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Toasted Ravioli
Sort By :
"I wanted this to be great but it was only ok."
"Instead of boiling the ravioli I simply thaw them on a plate in the microwave and then bake as directed here. Much faster and less messy."
"Won't bake as long next time... GOOD recipe. (Oh, and to the previous posters: This is to rate/review THIS recipe, not discuss or share other recipes.)"
"Cheese filling:1 small tub ricotta, 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella, 1/4 c. shredded or minced parmasan, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. italian seasoning. mix together and stuff shells, or rolled pasta dough. Enjoy!"
"I appreciate your reply but I am looking for the filling from scratch either cheese or meat. Thanks again for your input."