Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- 8 frozen large cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
4 ravioli with 1/4 cup sauce (calculated with reduced-fat salad dressing) equals 181 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 382 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.