Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- 8 frozen large cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
6 ravioli with 2 tablespoons sauce: 181 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein .
Reviews for Toasted Ravioli
"I wanted this to be great but it was only ok."
"Instead of boiling the ravioli I simply thaw them on a plate in the microwave and then bake as directed here. Much faster and less messy."
"Won't bake as long next time... GOOD recipe. (Oh, and to the previous posters: This is to rate/review THIS recipe, not discuss or share other recipes.)"
"Cheese filling:1 small tub ricotta, 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella, 1/4 c. shredded or minced parmasan, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. italian seasoning. mix together and stuff shells, or rolled pasta dough. Enjoy!"
"I appreciate your reply but I am looking for the filling from scratch either cheese or meat. Thanks again for your input."
"I make my pasta from scratch, does anyone have a homemade ravioli either cheese or meat from scratch...not frozen..would appreaciate any input...thx"