Toasted Ravioli Recipe
- 8 frozen large cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
6 ravioli with 2 tablespoons sauce: 181 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 382mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Toasted Ravioli
"I wanted this to be great but it was only ok."
"Instead of boiling the ravioli I simply thaw them on a plate in the microwave and then bake as directed here. Much faster and less messy."
"Won't bake as long next time... GOOD recipe. (Oh, and to the previous posters: This is to rate/review THIS recipe, not discuss or share other recipes.)"
"Cheese filling:1 small tub ricotta, 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella, 1/4 c. shredded or minced parmasan, 1 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. italian seasoning. mix together and stuff shells, or rolled pasta dough. Enjoy!"
"I appreciate your reply but I am looking for the filling from scratch either cheese or meat. Thanks again for your input."
"I make my pasta from scratch, does anyone have a homemade ravioli either cheese or meat from scratch...not frozen..would appreaciate any input...thx"