“This recipe originally called for 13 ingredients, but I found a much faster way to make these tasty treats,” writes Kathy Morgan from Oceanside, California. Since they're toasted in the oven instead of a deep fryer, they're healthier, too.
- 8 frozen large cheese ravioli
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Toasted Ravioli in Cooking for 2 Winter 2008, p9
Reviews for Toasted Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review