- 24 refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Brush with salad dressing. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese; sprinkle over ravioli.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Toasted Ravioli Puffs
"If you love Italian food but are short on time, this is the recipe for you! These ravioli puffs were very tasty and easy to make. This recipe was a hit with my family, and we'll make these again soon!"
"My family loved this healthier version of fried ravioli and I loved how quickly I could put it together. Super easy and lots of flavor."
"These were so easy and enjoyed by kids and adults!! I will be making these again and again!"
"This was a great party appetizer and crowd pleaser. They weren't amazing, but everyone really enjoyed them. Making homemade marinara was a good addition."
"An easy and yummy party food! I added garlic powder to the bread crumbs. Thanks for the recipe!"