- 24 refrigerated cheese ravioli
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon Italian-style panko (Japanese) bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- Warm marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Transfer to a greased baking sheet. Brush with salad dressing. In a small bowl, mix bread crumbs and cheese; sprinkle over ravioli.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 2 dozen.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Toasted Ravioli Puffs
"Easy recipe to follow. I didn't change a thing."
"If you love Italian food but are short on time, this is the recipe for you! These ravioli puffs were very tasty and easy to make. This recipe was a hit with my family, and we'll make these again soon!"
"My family loved this healthier version of fried ravioli and I loved how quickly I could put it together. Super easy and lots of flavor."
"These were so easy and enjoyed by kids and adults!! I will be making these again and again!"
"This was a great party appetizer and crowd pleaser. They weren't amazing, but everyone really enjoyed them. Making homemade marinara was a good addition."
"An easy and yummy party food! I added garlic powder to the bread crumbs. Thanks for the recipe!"