Toasted PB & Banana Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Refrigerated butter-flavored spray
- 1. Cut each banana in half widthwise, then cut each half lengthwise into four pieces. Spread peanut butter on bread. Place banana slices on four slices of bread; drizzle with honey. Top with remaining bread.
- 2. Spritz outsides of sandwiches with butter-flavored spray. In a large nonstick skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 358 calories, 11 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for Toasted PB & Banana Sandwiches
"I make these all the time, but instead of using honey I opt for a teaspoon or less of cinnamon sugar."