- doubled, about 45 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk and cold water; brush over
- loaves. With a very sharp knife, make three shallow cuts across the
- top of each loaf. Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until golden
- brown. Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Editor's Note:
- Bread may also be shaped into two round loaves and baked on two
- greased baking sheets. Yield: 2 loaves.
Editor's Note: Bread may also be shaped into two round loaves and baked on two greased baking sheets.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 184 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 27 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.