Toasted Corned Beef Sandwiches Recipe
I found this quick and easy recipe in one of my old cookbooks years ago. It's a standby on a hot summer day.
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked corned beef
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread over two slices of bread. Top with cheese and remaining bread. Spread outside of sandwiches with butter.
- 2. In a small skillet over medium heat, toast sandwiches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 sandwich equals 480 calories, 34 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 875 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Toasted Corned Beef Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC