- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 thin slices deli roast beef
- 4 thin slices deli ham
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 center-cut bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 medium ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, dill, 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice and pepper; spread over toast. Layer two slices with beef, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, bacon and sprouts.
- Drizzle avocado with remaining lemon juice; place over sprouts. Top with remaining toast. Secure with toothpicks. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Toasted Clubs with Dill Mayo
Sort By :
"This was delicious. To make a long story short I brought it to work for lunch but forgot the tomato and avacado...and still thought it was great. Gonnas bring the rest of the ingredients tomorrow and try it again. I'm sure it will be even better. Wouldn't change a thing."
"Dill mayo was a wonderful addition!"
"This was a very good sandwich and the avocado and alfalfa spouts make it unique. Plus what is not good when it has bacon on it?"
"Fantastic! All the flavors blend perfectly. I subbed deli turkey for the ham and turkey bacon for the regular kind."
"I made this a couple of weeksago and my hubby and I just loved it. This is a very hearty sandwich. I left out was the avocado because he doesn't like them. I have made this 3 more times, that's how delish it is. If you haven't tried it yet, you are missing out on a very awesome sandwich."