Toasted Cheese Ravioli Recipe
- 24 refrigerated small cheese ravioli (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
6 ravioli with 2 tablespoons sauce: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Toasted Cheese Ravioli
"These were ok. I prefer the fried version but these of cource were much healthier. I used the medium sized ravioli that I had on hand."
"Quick easy and very popular side dish. My husband loves these!"