Toasted Cheese Ravioli Recipe
Here's a great use for refrigerated cheese ravioli. Jazzed up with salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs, the baked bites are so good dipped in warm marinara sauce. —Kathy Morgan, Temecula, California
- 24 refrigerated small cheese ravioli (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Toasted Cheese Ravioli
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2014
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2013
"These were ok. I prefer the fried version but these of cource were much healthier. I used the medium sized ravioli that I had on hand."
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2012
"Quick easy and very popular side dish. My husband loves these!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC