Here's a great use for refrigerated cheese ravioli. Jazzed up with salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs, the baked bites are so good dipped in warm marinara sauce. —Kathy Morgan, Temecula, California
Recommended: What to Make for Dinner When Your Fridge is Bare
- 24 refrigerated small cheese ravioli (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Toasted Cheese Ravioli in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p50
Reviews for Toasted Cheese Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2014
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2013
"These were ok. I prefer the fried version but these of cource were much healthier. I used the medium sized ravioli that I had on hand."