Toasted Cheese Ravioli Recipe
Here's a great use for refrigerated cheese ravioli. Jazzed up with salad dressing and seasoned bread crumbs, the baked bites are so good dipped in warm marinara sauce. —Kathy Morgan, Temecula, California
- 24 refrigerated small cheese ravioli (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Toasted Cheese Ravioli in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p50
Reviews for Toasted Cheese Ravioli(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review