- 24 refrigerated small cheese ravioli (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, warmed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush tops with salad dressing; sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 400° for 6-8 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with marinara sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Toasted Cheese Ravioli in Taste of Home June/July 2012, p50
Reviews for Toasted Cheese Ravioli
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 12, 2014
Reviewed Sep. 9, 2013
These were ok. I prefer the fried version but these of cource were much healthier. I used the medium sized ravioli that I had on hand.
Reviewed Jun. 17, 2012
Quick easy and very popular side dish. My husband loves these!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Pasta >
- Easy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >