- pans. Brush with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks. Brush tops with remaining butter.
- Remove loaves to a cutting board; cut each into six slices. Place cut
- side down on ungreased baking sheets. Broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 2-3 minutes on each side or until toasted. Remove to wire racks to
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes and water. Let stand for 5 minutes;
- drain. In a large bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, cheese,
- mushrooms, onions, pepper flakes and tomatoes. Transfer to a greased
- 1-qt. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve warm with toast. Yield: 4 mini loaves (6
- slices each) and 3 cups dip.
To Make Ahead: Bake the bread 1 day in advance; store in resealable plastic bags. Slice and toast the bread the following day.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice toast with 2 tablespoons dip equals 191 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.