Toasted Angel Food Cake Recipe
"A scrumptious dessert just for one is even more satisfying if it's quick and easy like this fun treat," says Tammy Clark from Duvall, Washington. "I love the crusty chewy cake and warm raspberry filling."
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 2 slices angel food cake (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons raspberry preserves
- 2 teaspoons butter, softened
- Confectioners' sugar
- 1. Spread cream cheese on one slice of cake; spread preserves on second slice. Place slices together, sandwich-style. Spread butter on outsides of cake.
- 2. In a large skillet or griddle, toast sandwiches until cake is lightly browned on both sides and cream cheese is melted. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve immediately. Yield: 1 servings.
Reviews for Toasted Angel Food Cake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC