Toasted Almond Party Spread Recipe
This rich spread goes a long way at holiday parties. Almonds and Swiss cheese are a classic combination that never goes out of style. —Kim Sobota, Plymouth, Minnesota
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese, 1/3 cup almonds, mayonnaise, onions, pepper and nutmeg.
- 2. Spoon into a lightly greased pie plate. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC