Toasted Almond Party Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the Swiss cheese, 1/3 cup almonds, mayonnaise, onions, pepper and nutmeg.
- 2. Spoon into a lightly greased pie plate. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Serve warm with crackers. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Toasted Almond Party Spread
"My family requests for every gathering! It's easy and delicious. Never any leftovers..."