Toasted Almond Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in crab and 2 tablespoons onions. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with almonds and remaining onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 120 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 7 g protein.
Reviews for Toasted Almond Crab Dip
"This spread is wonderful. Serve with Wheat Thins. Yum!!!!!!!"