Toasted Almond Crab Dip Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (6 ounces) crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed or 1/2 cup imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green onions, divided
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Assorted crackers
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in crab and 2 tablespoons onions. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with almonds and remaining onions. Serve with crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 120 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 106mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 7g protein
Reviews for Toasted Almond Crab Dip
"This spread is wonderful. Serve with Wheat Thins. Yum!!!!!!!"