Tiramisu Snack Mix Recipe
This was inspired by one of my favorite desserts. It has the same great flavor combination of tiramisu but in a fun-to-eat snack mix.—Priscilla Yee, Concord, California
- 6 cups Chocolate Chex
- 1 can (6 ounces) salted roasted almonds
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Place cereal and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- 2. In a microwave, melt white chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening; stir in espresso powder until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 3. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- 4. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
3/4 cup equals 325 calories, 18 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Tiramisu Snack Mix
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC