This was inspired by one of my favorite desserts. It has the same great flavor combination of tiramisu but in a fun-to-eat snack mix.—Priscilla Yee, Concord, California
- 6 cups Chocolate Chex
- 1 can (6 ounces) salted roasted almonds
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place cereal and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening; stir in espresso powder until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
Originally published as Tiramisu Snack Mix in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2010, p131
Reviews for Tiramisu Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review