Tiramisu Snack Mix Recipe
- 6 cups Chocolate Chex
- 1 can (6 ounces) salted roasted almonds
- 6 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 2 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Place cereal and almonds in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate and 1 teaspoon shortening; stir in espresso powder until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Spread onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 8 cups.
Reviews for Tiramisu Snack Mix(2)
Sort By :
disappointed trying to find espresso powder. i made this for a friend and she loved it...said it needed more coffee flavor. really easy to make.
disappointed trying to find espresso powder. i made this for a friend and she loved it...said it needed more cofee flavor. really easy to make.
More Recipe Collections
- Almond Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Appetizers >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Gift Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Nut Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >