Tiramisu Parfaits Recipe
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split and cubed
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 1. Dissolve coffee in boiling water; cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually fold in pudding.
- 2. Place ladyfinger cubes in a bowl; add coffee and toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among six parfait glasses or serving dishes. Top with half of the pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, dust with cocoa. Yield: 6 servings.
1 parfait equals 189 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.
Reviews for Tiramisu Parfaits
"Too easy! I love it! I did not find lady fingers, so I substituted pound cake. I also listened to previous reviewers, and used brewed coffee instead of instant. I used 2 cups of strong coffee! :) Thank you for sharing!"
"Very yummy - thanks for sharing!"
"made these for my moms bday and they look so delicious! look here: http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz3o88RIvu1qdeu7zo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1328834412&Signature=r92kDJQ%2FLhm5s%2BIXryoZ10KvvIw%3D"
"This is outstanding, but I did make a few modifications: I used homemade whipped cream, fresh brewed coffee instead of from instant, and Angel food cake instead of ladyfingers (because I couldn't find them at my local grocery stores). I actually prefer this to real tiramisu - plus no raw eggs!"
"This was great - I would definitely make it again."
"I had a hard time finding ladyfingers, but when I did the, dessert was AWESOME!!"
"This was delicious! I actually soaked the ladyfingers in Kahlua instead of coffee and it turned out great. I also layered into an 8x8 inch dish instead of the parfait glasses. Very easy - would be great for a potluck too!"
"We loved this recipe, my 8 year old thought it was the best. I think it could have had a little more coffee flavoring, after sitting over night the coffee flavor wasn't as strong. Next time I think I'll try some coffee liquer."
"Great presentation and wonderful taste!!! I skipped the chocolate chips but it was still a great dessert without them."
"i forgot to give it yummy star power"
"this dessert was yummy !! we tryed it before we chilled it and the coffee flavor was really strong.. so when it says chill over night there is a reason why, but we loved it"
"Easy and delicious, was a big hit with my guests. Makes a beautiful presentation also."
"[quote user="Gramea"]This recipie was excellent.[/quote]
Then I don't understand why you only gave it one star. Not saying anything -- just wondering??"
"This recipie was excellent. Tiramisu is my favorite dessert and I no longer eat it due to the high calories and I need to eat gluten free. I found the company Schar makes gluten free ladyfingers so I was able to stay gluten free and low calorie while eating my favorite dessert."
"This was very easy and quite good."