Tiramisu Parfaits Recipe
As a mouthwatering finale, Nancy Granaman of Burlington, Iowa whips up her tiramisu and serves it in pretty parfait glasses. “These are a long-time favorite dessert,” she comments. “I think they look so pretty with a drizzle of chocolate, sprinkle of mini chips or cocoa on top."—Nancy Granaman, Burlington, Iowa
- 4-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 2 packages (1 ounce each) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers, split and cubed
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons miniature chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking cocoa
- 1. Dissolve coffee in boiling water; cool to room temperature. In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually fold in pudding.
- 2. Place ladyfinger cubes in a bowl; add coffee and toss to coat. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- 3. Divide half of the ladyfinger cubes among six parfait glasses or serving dishes. Top with half of the pudding mixture, 1 cup whipped topping and 1 tablespoon chocolate chips. Repeat layers.
- 4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, dust with cocoa. Yield: 6 servings.
1 parfait equals 189 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 55 mg cholesterol, 573 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch.
Reviews for Tiramisu Parfaits
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC