- Stir in the cracker crumbs, coconut and pecans. Press into a
- foil-lined 8-in. square baking pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or
- until set.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the butter, whipping cream, rum
- and vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar
- until smooth; spread over crust.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth.
- Spread over top. Refrigerate until set. Cut into bars and dust with
- cocoa. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bar equals 162 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 80 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.