Tiramisu for Two
"This mouthwatering dessert is a combination of four or five different recipes."—Barbara Lopshire, Holland, Michigan.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, divided
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- Line the bottoms and sides of two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups with
- ladyfingers, arranging them to resemble a spoke pattern. Brush with
- 1 tablespoon coffee; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat Mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar
- until smooth; beat in chocolate syrup on low speed.
- In another small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into
- cheese mixture. Spoon into ramekins; drizzle with remaining coffee.
- Dust with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 669 calories, 52 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 275 mg cholesterol, 109 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.