- 6 ladyfingers, split
- 2 tablespoons brewed coffee, divided
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) Mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- Line the bottoms and sides of two 8-oz. ramekins or custard cups with ladyfingers, arranging them to resemble a spoke pattern. Brush with 1 tablespoon coffee; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat Mascarpone cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; beat in chocolate syrup on low speed.
- In another small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; fold into cheese mixture. Spoon into ramekins; drizzle with remaining coffee. Dust with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tiramisu for Two in Cooking for 2 Summer 2006, p27
Reviews for Tiramisu for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2012
Reviewed May. 14, 2009
"I substituted Ricotta Cheese for the Mascarpone and Creme Fraiche for the heavy whipping cream and was very happy with the results."