- to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook
- 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining
- batter, greasing skillet as needed. When cool, stack crepes with
- waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- For filling, in a large bowl, beat the cheeses and sugar until
- fluffy. Add liqueur and vanilla; beat until smooth. Spoon about 2
- tablespoons filling down the center of each crepe; roll up. Top with
- chocolate syrup, whipped cream and cocoa if desired. Yield: 22
Nutritional Facts: 1 filled crepe (calculated without optional toppings) equals 188 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 67 mg cholesterol, 92 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.