Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers
- 5 teaspoons instant coffee granules, divided
- 3 tablespoons hot water, divided
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- Preheat oven to 325°. Layer half of wafers in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee granules in 2 tablespoons hot water. Brush wafers with half of coffee; set remaining mixture aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Divide batter in half. Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water; stir into one portion of batter. Spread over wafers. Layer with remaining wafers; brush with reserved coffee. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of dish to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Spread with whipped topping; dust with cocoa. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert
Sort By :
"This is my family's favorite treat and even my 3 year old loves it. We love the coffee flavor and I even double the coffee amount. (Instant granules and water). It is great as is though."
"This recipe has become a fan favorite! It's so easy and yummy!"
"this was fantastic! I added extra coffee to the cookies though I think about double the amounts, the cheesecake and coffee ratio i left the same."
"Made this for Christmas dinner and it turned out great! Has a strong coffee taste, but I liked it!"
"I make this every year since i found it for xmas huge hit!! would definitely recommend this if your family loves cheese cake and coffee!"