Tiramisu Cheesecake Dessert Recipe
"I wasn't a big fan of tiramisu until I tried this recipe with its distinctive cheesecake- and coffee-flavored layers. It's one of my favorite desserts to make during the fall." —Christie Nelson Taylorville, Illinois
- 1 package (12 ounces) vanilla wafers
- 5 teaspoons instant coffee granules, divided
- 3 tablespoons hot water, divided
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. Layer half of the wafers in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, dissolve 2 teaspoons coffee granules in 2 tablespoons hot water; brush 1 tablespoon mixture over wafers.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Remove half of the filling to another bowl. Dissolve remaining coffee granules in remaining hot water; stir into one portion of filling. Spread over wafers.
- 3. Layer remaining wafers over top; brush with remaining dissolved granules. Spread with remaining filling.
- 4. Bake 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- 5. To serve, spread with whipped topping. Dust with cocoa. Yield: 12 servings.
1 piece equals 536 calories, 37 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 343 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC