- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, combine coffee and liqueur; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, milk and vanilla until blended.
- Layer one package of ladyfingers in an ungreased 11x7-in. dish; brush with half of coffee mixture. Top with half of cream cheese mixture. Repeat layers (dish will be full).
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Just before serving, sprinkle with cocoa. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Tiramisu(5)
Sort By :
This is pretty darn close to the tiramisu I've been making for years. It's a great recipe. I wonder, could vanilla wafer cookies be substituted for ladyfingers if you were in a pinch? I make ladyfingers at home (no stores in my area carry these cookies) when I have the time. I would make tiramisu more often if I didn't have to bake the ladyfingers first.
I did not put the coffee liqueur in mine.
This was the most delicious tiramisu every was. I will make it over and over. My husband loved it.
I was wondering if you can omit the liquer and it would still taste as good. I have not tried this recipe as I don't use or drink alcohol
This is a great recipe. Can't believe how easy it is to make. This will be a family favorite.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >
- New Year's Desserts >
- New Year's Recipes >