No one can resist this classic cool and creamy dessert. It's quick to prepare but can be made ahead for added mealtime convenience.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 18 ladyfingers, split
- 2-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding; cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange half of the ladyfingers cut side up in an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Dissolve coffee granules in boiling water; drizzle half over the ladyfingers. Spread with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tiramisu in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p11
Reviews for Tiramisu
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review