- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 18 ladyfingers, split
- 2-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a small bowl, beat cream until it begins to thicken. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until soft peaks form. Fold into pudding; cover and refrigerate.
- Arrange half of the ladyfingers cut side up in an 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Dissolve coffee granules in boiling water; drizzle half over the ladyfingers. Spread with half of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with cocoa. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Tiramisu
Sort By :
You could probably find a better recipe with higher quality/homemade lady fingers and/or better filling, but for a quick 20 minute recipe that is very satisfying... this one is a great solution.
Love this! A special dessert that is so easy to prepare. Great for company.
I made this for Christmas and it was a huge hit. I couldn't find ladyfingers so I used a family sized pound cake cubed instead and layered it that way. I also used a trifle dish and the presentation was pretty.
This was so delicious and easier to make than the traditional recipe. It's light and not overly sweet. My family and I loved every single bite.
Totally excellent!!! I also used non-fat whipped cream, non-fat milk in the pudding, decaf coffee crystals, and I had to use the chocolate on hand, which was shaved chocolate from Williams-Sonoma. I can't believe how easy it is to make - and how delicious it is - company LOVED it!