Tipsy Roasted Peaches Recipe
Roasting frozen peaches in a simple brandy sauce turns them into a decadent topping for toasted pound cake. Whipped cream and crunchy almonds are fast finishing touches. —Susan Martin, Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 4 slices pound cake, toasted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a small saucepan, combine brandy, honey and butter; heat through. Keep warm.
- 2. Combine peaches and 3 tablespoons brandy mixture; transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- 3. To assemble, place toasted pound cake on four dessert plates. Top with peaches and remaining brandy mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 479 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 130mg cholesterol, 193mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Tipsy Roasted Peaches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC