- 1/3 cup brandy
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 4 slices pound cake, toasted
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small saucepan, combine brandy, honey and butter; heat through. Keep warm.
- Combine peaches and 3 tablespoons brandy mixture; transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 10-15 minutes or until tender.
- To assemble, place toasted pound cake on four dessert plates. Top with peaches and remaining brandy mixture. Garnish with whipped cream and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tipsy Roasted Peaches in Taste of Home February/March 2011, p46
Reviews for Tipsy Roasted Peaches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review