- platter. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- For sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan; stir in flour until
- smooth. Gradually add the milk, cream and soup mix. Bring to a boil.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with roast.
- Yield: 8 servings (2 cups sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 6 ounces cooked beef with 1/4 cup sauce equals 446 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 172 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 45 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.