- at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- For pudding, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2
- minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Crumble the
- brownies; place half of the crumbs in a 3-qt. bowl or trifle dish.
- Top with half of the pudding and whipped topping. Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy cane. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 1 hour before serving.
- Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 267 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 50 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.