- glasses with cooking spray, then dip one in red sugar and the other
- in green sugar. Flatten cookies alternately with prepared glasses,
- redipping in sugar as needed.
- Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar,
- butter, cream and extract. If desired, tint half of the frosting red
- and the other half green. Frost the bottoms of half of the cookies;
- top with remaining cookies. Yield: 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cookie equals 83 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 6 mg cholesterol, 22 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.