- spray. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before
- removing from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter; add milk and cocoa.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Whisk in confectioners' sugar and
- vanilla until smooth. Spread over cakes. Sprinkle with pecans if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1/2 cake (calculated without pecans) equals 445 calories, 21 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 277 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.