Tiny Taco Meatballs
These meatballs may be tiny, but they're big on taste. Taco seasoning adds a tasty twist to these appetizers that my grandson gobbles up!Joyce Markham, Belmond, Iowa
14-16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Taco sauce, optional
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add beef; mix well.
- Shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a
- shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve with taco sauce if desired. Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 131 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 64 mg cholesterol, 309 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 12 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.