Tiny Shortbread Tarts Recipe
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry, cherry or strawberry pie filling
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour and mix well.
- 2. Shape into 1-in. balls; press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups.
- 3. Bake at 300° for 17-22 minutes or until set. Cool for 15 minutes before carefully removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Spoon 1 teaspoon of pie filling into each tart. Yield: about 3 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 190 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Tiny Shortbread Tarts
"My family loves it when I make these. Have made them for catering also."
"my granddaughter uses pie crust receipe and presses them into a mini tart pan. they are delicious and lower in fat and calories"
"These were delicious, HOWEVER, I made them the day before I served them and I filled them and refrigerated them. When I went to serve them they were very soft. I do want to try them again but this time fill them just before serving."