- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry or strawberry pie filling
- In a small bowl, combine flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly. Gradually add water, tossing with a fork until dough forms a ball. Shape into 24 balls. Place in greased miniature muffin cups; press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in milk and vanilla. Add egg; beat on low just until combined. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into each cup.
- Bake at 325° for 15-18 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes. Carefully remove from pans to cool completely. Top with pie filling. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Tiny Cherry Cheesecakes
"Very pretty tasty treat, since it is individual servings it's great for a potluck, or party!"
"perfect little cheesecakes"
"I've made this many times for many years.Give the recipe out every time."
"I have made this recipe for many years and referred MANY people to use the recipe as well! No matter who uses it, they always tell me they got rave reviews on them and ran out!! So, always make at least a double batch! ;)"
"These were fun little cheesecakes to make. They don't have a ton of flavor but they are still good in their own way. I look foward to making them again!"
"I've made these many times. They disappear quickly. Bite sized yumminess!"
"Chocolate crust did not seem to have enough flavor. Maybe use crushed cookies?"
"I made these petite Cheesecakes for my little sister's Tea Party. They were perfect for the occasion."
"My family really liked these!!"
"These little cheesecakes are very delicous. I made them for a bridal shower, they we're very elegant and tasty!"