Tiny Banana Cream Pies Recipe
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Additional banana slices, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Arrange banana slices over tart shell bottoms; top with pudding.
- 2. Cover with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional banana slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 258 calories, 10g fat (5g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 345mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Tiny Banana Cream Pies
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.