Tiny Banana Cream Pies Recipe
These petite pies take very little time to prepare and it’s an impressive, delicious dessert. Since my husband’s work hours are erratic, we don’t eat at the same time every day, so I often have these chilling in the refrigerator several hours in advance of mealtime.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1/3 cup instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 4 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- Additional banana slices, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Arrange banana slices over tart shell bottoms; top with pudding.
- Cover with whipped topping; sprinkle with coconut. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Garnish with additional banana slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tiny Banana Cream Pies in Reminisce Extra January 2009
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Tiny Banana Cream Pies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2013
This was so simple! I hate making a full size pie and throwing away 3/4 of it, so this is absolutely perfect for me and my little family!! Yummy too!
Reviewed Feb. 20, 2012
Quick, Easy, Tasty!
More Recipe Collections
- Banana Cream Pie Recipes >
- Banana Pie Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Pie Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >