- 5 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Cocoa Puffs
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereals and peanuts. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Pour over cereal mixture; cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
- Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Break into pieces; add chocolate chunks. Store in an air tight container. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Tin Roof Crunch in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2012, p59
Reviews for Tin Roof Crunch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review