Tin Roof Crunch Recipe
When I combined these ingredients, it reminded me of Tin Roof ice cream. Friends said that it's the perfect name for my snack.
- 5 cups Rice Chex
- 2 cups Cocoa Puffs
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine cereals and peanuts. In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, peanut butter and corn syrup. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Pour over cereal mixture; cook on high for 3 minutes, stirring every minute.
- 2. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Break into pieces; add chocolate chunks. Store in an air tight container. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
3/4 cup: 318 calories, 17g fat (6g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 263mg sodium, 41g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Tin Roof Crunch
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC