- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine salsa and chilies; set aside. Drizzle fillets with oil; sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning.
- Cook fillets, uncovered, in a large skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Gently stir in salsa mixture.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful onto each tortilla; top with cheese and roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forTilapia Wraps
"Delicious! I used all the ingredients listed, but I didn't drizzle the fish with oil, I just added it to the pan and sprinkled steak seasoning on the fish. I also used a little Old Bay to pep up the flavor even more."
"Can we substitute tilapia with some other fish fillet or chicken breast?"
"This recipe turned out great! The kids loved it and I am going to be making it again."
"I made this and it turned out great. I used green salsa instead of the chillie and put Ric Roni (chicken flavored) in it. It was yum! I made it four a family of six and even fish haters ate it with delight."
"I really like this recipe. Not only is it quick it easy but it has good flavor."
"This recipe has made fish lovers out of members of my familt that didnt like fish!! We love this recipe!!"
"So darn easy! Instead of wraps I chose to make "Tilapia tacos" and they are a big hit!"
"I used frozen Tilapia, a lemon pepper seasoning from McCormick instead of the steak, whole wheat tortillas, and added some brown rice to the wraps. They were very good and didn't taste fishy!"