- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine salsa and chilies; set aside. Drizzle fillets with oil; sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning.
- Cook fillets, uncovered, in a large skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Gently stir in salsa mixture.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful onto each tortilla; top with cheese and roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tilapia Wraps
Sort By :
"Delicious! I used all the ingredients listed, but I didn't drizzle the fish with oil, I just added it to the pan and sprinkled steak seasoning on the fish. I also used a little Old Bay to pep up the flavor even more."
"Can we substitute tilapia with some other fish fillet or chicken breast?"
"This recipe turned out great! The kids loved it and I am going to be making it again."
"I made this and it turned out great. I used green salsa instead of the chillie and put Ric Roni (chicken flavored) in it. It was yum! I made it four a family of six and even fish haters ate it with delight."
"I loved this recipe. Quick and easy dinner."