- 3/4 cup salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas (6 inches), warmed
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine salsa and chilies; set aside. Drizzle fillets with oil; sprinkle both sides with steak seasoning.
- Cook fillets, uncovered, in a large skillet over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Gently stir in salsa mixture.
- Spoon a heaping 1/3 cupful onto each tortilla; top with cheese and roll up. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tilapia Wraps
Sort By :
Can we substitute tilapia with some other fish fillet or chicken breast?
This recipe turned out great! The kids loved it and I am going to be making it again.
I made this and it turned out great. I used green salsa instead of the chillie and put Ric Roni (chicken flavored) in it. It was yum! I made it four a family of six and even fish haters ate it with delight.
I loved this recipe. Quick and easy dinner.
I really like this recipe. Not only is it quick it easy but it has good flavor.