Tilapia with Jasmine Rice Recipe
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup uncooked jasmine rice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, rice and butter to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
- Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over fillets. Place salad dressing in a large skillet; cook over medium heat until heated through. Add fish; cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with rice. Yield: 2 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Tilapia with Jasmine Rice
Sort By :
Absolutely delicious! I was skeptical until I tasted it. I used Zesty Italian dressing and Old Bay Seasoning. Will be fixing this one again and have even added to my Recipe Box.
This was not my favorite, but my finicky 7 year old who only likes her fish fried ate it up! Worth making again just for her.
Very tasty! I baked the tilapia and topped with a little bit of breadcrumbs instead of doing in the skillet and still turned out very yummy.
This was easy and tasty too!
This dish is to die for..Shirl has made if for me personally and it was wonderful. Thanks Shirl Girl...Jan