Tilapia with Fiesta Rice Recipe
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8.8 ounces) Minute® Ready to Serve Brown Rice
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1-1/2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups salsa
- 1. Place tilapia in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Mix chili powder, salt, cumin and pepper; sprinkle over fish. Broil 3-4 in. from heat 10-12 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare rice according to package directions. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl; stir in beans, corn and salsa. Microwave, covered, on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once. Serve with fish. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 3/4 cup rice mixture equals 424 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 874 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.