Tilapia with Cucumber Relish Recipe
- 2/3 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped radishes
- 1 tablespoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- In a small bowl, combine cucumber and radishes. In another small bowl, whisk the vinegar, oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and sugar. Pour over cucumber mixture; toss to coat evenly. Combine paprika and remaining salt and pepper; sprinkle over fillets.
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, melt butter. Add fish; cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with cucumber relish. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Tilapia with Cucumber Relish
Sort By :
We seriously love this recipe! It's become my favorite way to prepare tilapia and it's so simple to make. Even my 5 and 2 year old boys love it!
We loved it! We made extra cucumber
And radish with the vinegar and had it instead of rice.