Tilapia with Corn Salsa Recipe
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet red pepper
- 1. Drizzle both sides of fillets with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Serve with the fish. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 370 calories, 21 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 1,334 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Reviews for Tilapia with Corn Salsa
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.